i want to access and execute a game on someone elses machine

right here is what i want to do i want to play a game that is of a highspec
than my machine so instead of me executing it i wan to use another machine
to (not a server) via a direct pier to pier conectioni whant to play the
game. any ideas any one

Hi Robin,

A remote desktop connection can share out a desktop, however
it will not be able to render "highspec" graphics via peer to peer.

You might consider upgrading your hardware instead. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"robin.mead1" <robin.mead1@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:%23ojCHPsFFHA.3596@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> right here is what i want to do i want to play a game that is of a highspec than my machine so instead of me executing it i wan to
> use another machine to (not a server) via a direct pier to pier conectioni whant to play the game. any ideas any one

You can not normally run a game from a different PC remotely. You could
"take over" the other PC and run the game as if you were using that PC.
Speed and graphics will not be great.

"robin.mead1" <robin.mead1@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> right here is what i want to do i want to play a game that is of a
> highspec than my machine so instead of me executing it i wan to use
> another machine to (not a server) via a direct pier to pier conectioni
> whant to play the game. any ideas any one

There's a number of ways you could get the "other" pc to start the game.
However, that'll do nothing to help you enjoy the game on your own pc.

Think about it, if your current pc can't "keep up" with the game in it's
current state running it locally then surely it has no hope of dealing with
the amount of information that'd have to be transmitted by the "other" pc to
yours and as well you'd still have to "send" your mouse/keyboard etc.
control(s) to the "other" pc as well.