Nokia Headsets 4 conductor schematic required

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has or knows the schematics for the Nokia 3650
Hands Free headset? I know that it's a 4 conductor and it uses the 2.5mm 3
band jack, but I'm not sure which goes to which.

I'd like to build an two port interface so that my fiance and I can
communicate simutaneously with friends on the same phone. I've tried the
speakerphone option but it doesn't seem to handle to well when there is
excess noise on the pickup.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Bookoopoo

More about nokia headsets conductor schematic required

    "Alwin Koo via CellPhoneKB.com" <forum@nospam.CellPhoneKB.com> wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    > Just wondering if anyone has or knows the schematics for the Nokia 3650
    > Hands Free headset? I know that it's a 4 conductor and it uses the 2.5mm
    > 3 band jack, but I'm not sure which goes to which.
    >
    > I'd like to build an two port interface so that my fiance and I can
    > communicate simutaneously with friends on the same phone. I've tried the
    > speakerphone option but it doesn't seem to handle to well when there is
    > excess noise on the pickup.
    >
    > Can anyone help?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Bookoopoo

    It's probably similar to the one described on this page:
    http://free-zg.htnet.hr/GoranJurkovic/nokia/
    It's been posted before.

    Yep, that's exactly what I wanted! Thanks for that David! :)

Nokia Gaming Headsets Schematic