Sign in with
Your question

Identifying a Radeon by the serial

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 18, 2012 11:31:14 AM

Hi
Just wondering if any of you guys know what this graphic card from the serial: 230801067382
Anyways the reason that I am asking this is because I am thinking of repairing it as it does not have any hdd or ram so I could not check what model it was.
Cheers
bs8814
a b U Graphics card
December 18, 2012 11:55:02 AM

Graphics card serial? Ah yes let me check in my graphics cards serial book...no coudn't find it. I doubt you will fix a video card unless you're some electronic components engineer lol

what you can also do is take the heatsink off the graphics and clean off the gpu shiny die and there should be the model name etched onto it
m
l
December 19, 2012 1:20:15 AM

alvine said:
Graphics card serial? Ah yes let me check in my graphics cards serial book...no coudn't find it. I doubt you will fix a video card unless you're some electronic components engineer lol

what you can also do is take the heatsink off the graphics and clean off the gpu shiny die and there should be the model name etched onto it

I'm not looking fix the graphics card lol. I'm just wondering if the one that's in it will be suitable for what I plant to do with the computer.
m
l
!