Honorable
Dec 18, 2012
Power supply: 450W
ram: 4GB DDT3
CPU: AMD a4-3400 dual core 2.7 gigahertz
MB: asus f1a-55m

whats the best GPU i can use on my system? i have 2 avalible 6/8 pin connectors

Solution
The problem is that this is an APU designed for a HTPC and such, so your CPU isn't that strong, could lead to a potential bottleneck so it's not only a power supply issue. I would say maybe a Radeon 7770 or 7850, but I wouldn't go for anything above that because of potential processor bottleneck. It will also depend on the type of games you will play, some titles are more CPU intensive and some others rely more on the GPU only.

MC_K7

Distinguished
The problem is that this is an APU designed for a HTPC and such, so your CPU isn't that strong, could lead to a potential bottleneck so it's not only a power supply issue. I would say maybe a Radeon 7770 or 7850, but I wouldn't go for anything above that because of potential processor bottleneck. It will also depend on the type of games you will play, some titles are more CPU intensive and some others rely more on the GPU only.

Solution

TheGhoast902

Honorable
Dec 18, 2012

well as of now, its onboard radeon HD 6410D, but i play games like DayZ (ArmA II mod, soon to be standalone), World of Tanks, RO2, and Aion. Arma is the most demanding game i play GPU/CPU wise

Status
Not open for further replies.