3220 Unlocking

Last response: in Brands
Share
April 20, 2005 10:52:54 PM

I have tried unlocking a 3220 on Orange UK. I used the Crux unlocking
software and the Nokia free calculator and neither will unlock it. I also
tried putting in an 02 sim which didn't work and then it asked me for an
unlock code on the display so I put in 1 of them and it didn't work either
so I have had 4 tries with only 1 try left. Anybody any ideas. Usually
these programs both work as they have done in the past..
thanks

Johnny

More about : 3220 unlocking

January 17, 2012 6:33:58 AM

You can get the Unlock code from the site Onlinegsmunlock.com and Unlock it from Network Lock.
!