Just Purchased

Spyder171

Honorable
Jan 6, 2013
I went with reliability over price really. WD kicks seagate ass, the sandisk doesn't touch the 840Pro, the IPS I went with because I've always loved Asus and had good experiences, case is because I want my PC to look stellar vs a cheap black case that has my goodies hidden away and finally the Mobo I will give you in the sense that I almost went with a $145 MSI but the Sabertooth is proven, I didn't wanna have 2nd guesses in the end. But thanks for your reply and compliment :)

Spyder171

Honorable
Jan 6, 2013
Thanks man! Oh and I'm on another forum and when I showed them this they absolutely tore me a new *** on my PSU. They said Rosewill is garbage and to 'have fun with my PSU'. Do you believe I will be having issues? It just makes me worried and after all the time that will be spent let alone money I don't want a fried computer.

Spyder171

Honorable
Jan 6, 2013
Haha all the guts arrive on Tuesday... and the freakin case comes on wednesday -.- lol got trolled by shipping. Oh well I'll post pics of everything laid out and the build. Sooo excited, first ever. Like a kid in a candy shop :D