Closed Solved

How to tell what type of graphic card goes on my motherboard

I have A wt70-ec motherboard made by DFI and need a good graphic card and dont now what to use running xp with a nvidia gforce3 ti200 that is no good and want to upgrade and dont no what I can use please helpme
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about type graphic card motherboard
  1. grblaze said:
    I have A wt70-ec motherboard made by DFI and need a good graphic card and dont now what to use running xp with a nvidia gforce3 ti200 that is no good and want to upgrade and dont no what I can use please helpme


    Sounds like your using an AGP slot so your going to have to get a used card. But I need to know your budget and the rest of your system specs to recommend anything.
  2. Best answer
  3. jonjonjon said:


    Indeed it is and it's one of the socket 423 Willamette Pentium 4s too.
  4. yes it is wt70-ec can i use a newer agp card or do i have to us a old card can i use any agp card on amazon system is intel 850 chipset intel pentium 4 400mhz thank you
  5. grblaze said:
    yes it is wt70-ec can i use a newer agp card or do i have to us a old card can i use any agp card on amazon system is intel 850 chipset intel pentium 4 400mhz thank you


    Honestly there is a certain point where it's pointless to upgrade old systems and your at that point. You could just buy a GeForce 4 off of ebay but anything better than that would be a waste.
  6. whooleo said:
    Honestly there is a certain point where it's pointless to upgrade old systems and your at that point. You could just buy a GeForce 4 off of ebay but anything better than that would be a waste.

    will a ati 9700 gp work on my system my neighbor has one thank you
  7. Best answer selected by grblaze.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Motherboards Graphics