Nokia 7610 camera fault

Any assistance would be appreciated.

I had a failry new 7610 but the camera stopped working. giving an error
message on the screen of "System Error"

After having it tested by the mobile phone provider, they replaced it with a
new phone but I kept my SIM and memory card.

Put it back together again tonight , tried the camera and yes "System
error"!

Thanks in advance

Dave
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 7610 camera fault

    sounds to me like it might be either the sim card or the memory card...

    Mick

    "Dave" <DDT@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Any assistance would be appreciated.
    >
    > I had a failry new 7610 but the camera stopped working. giving an error
    > message on the screen of "System Error"
    >
    > After having it tested by the mobile phone provider, they replaced it with
    > new phone but I kept my SIM and memory card.
    >
    > Put it back together again tonight , tried the camera and yes "System
    > error"!
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >

    > Dave

Nokia Phones Cameras