Nokia 7610 camera fault

Last response: in Brands
Share
April 21, 2005 2:15:36 AM

Any assistance would be appreciated.

I had a failry new 7610 but the camera stopped working. giving an error
message on the screen of "System Error"

After having it tested by the mobile phone provider, they replaced it with a
new phone but I kept my SIM and memory card.

Put it back together again tonight , tried the camera and yes "System
error"!

Thanks in advance

Dave
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 1:27:32 AM

sounds to me like it might be either the sim card or the memory card...

Mick

!