Sign in with
Your question

Iam have one computer that is already connected to my office LAN. Also i have an

Last response: in Networking
January 23, 2012 7:45:17 AM

Iam have one computer that is already connected to my office LAN. Also i have another connection for the satellite internet. I want to connect both connection on the same PC using two seperate Ethernet connections. Please give me some sugession.

Thanks
January 23, 2012 1:35:17 PM

Kallapiran said:
Iam have one computer that is already connected to my office LAN. Also i have another connection for the satellite internet. I want to connect both connection on the same PC using two seperate Ethernet connections. Please give me some sugession.

Thanks

There is no reason why you would need two ethernet connections on the same computer. You have two options, you can either plug your Satellite internet connection into your office LAN router, or you can purchase another router and have your office, satellite, and your computer all plugged in.
January 23, 2012 4:42:33 PM

Why are you trying to do this? You can easily connect both by using a second network card but why? You can't use both connections at once, the PC will only use one of the network connections, whichever one is higher in the binding order.
Related resources
!