nokia 6630 - orange

hi all.
just got my 6630 ( orange ) through today along with the nokia pc suite.
unfortunately, I'm running win98se and so can't install the software.
can any one recommend anything else and maybe a website or 2 that will come
in handy.
found the odd one through google (http://www.symbian-freak.com/) etc
but wondered if there are any other " good " ones.

thanks in advance ........
Foz
Do You Vudu ?
www.vuduuk.co.uk
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 6630 orange

    On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:38:10 +0000 (UTC), "Foz" <adam.foz@gmail.com> wrote:

    >hi all.
    >just got my 6630 ( orange ) through today along with the nokia pc suite.
    >unfortunately, I'm running win98se and so can't install the software.
    >can any one recommend anything else and maybe a website or 2 that will come
    >in handy.
    >found the odd one through google (http://www.symbian-freak.com/) etc
    >but wondered if there are any other " good " ones.

    (http://www.symbian-freak.com/) is the best one ;)))))))

    What about installation!?
    It dosent mater which os u have, just send sis file to phone and run
    installation...

    If u have more questions...
    http://www.symbian-freak.com/forum/index.php

    Hope this helps

    Cheers ;)

    Get more guides and advice at:
    =============================
    www.symbian-freak.com
    =============================
    Symbian Freak introduces various researches for symbian users like:
    - Error Fixes,
    - Modding,
    - Guides,
    - Tutorials
    - Ask guru form
    - and offcourse a detailed forum with professional support for every single user.
    To get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

    Don't take life too seriously
    you're not going to survive it,
    anyway

Nokia Software