nokia 6630 - orange

Last response: in Brands
Share
April 21, 2005 7:38:10 PM

hi all.
just got my 6630 ( orange ) through today along with the nokia pc suite.
unfortunately, I'm running win98se and so can't install the software.
can any one recommend anything else and maybe a website or 2 that will come
in handy.
found the odd one through google (http://www.symbian-freak.com/) etc
but wondered if there are any other " good " ones.

thanks in advance ........
Foz
Do You Vudu ?
www.vuduuk.co.uk

More about : nokia 6630 orange

Anonymous
April 22, 2005 12:41:23 PM

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:38:10 +0000 (UTC), "Foz" <adam.foz@gmail.com> wrote:

>hi all.
>just got my 6630 ( orange ) through today along with the nokia pc suite.
>unfortunately, I'm running win98se and so can't install the software.
>can any one recommend anything else and maybe a website or 2 that will come
>in handy.
>found the odd one through google (http://www.symbian-freak.com/) etc
>but wondered if there are any other " good " ones.

(http://www.symbian-freak.com/) is the best one ;) ))))))

What about installation!?
It dosent mater which os u have, just send sis file to phone and run
installation...

If u have more questions...
http://www.symbian-freak.com/forum/index.php

Hope this helps

Cheers ;)

Get more guides and advice at:
=============================
www.symbian-freak.com
=============================
Symbian Freak introduces various researches for symbian users like:
- Error Fixes,
- Modding,
- Guides,
- Tutorials
- Ask guru form
- and offcourse a detailed forum with professional support for every single user.
To get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

Don't take life too seriously
you're not going to survive it,
anyway
!