pc games

my pc games wont load.keeps comming up ms-dos
1 answer Last reply
More about games

    "paul" <paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > my pc games wont load.keeps comming up ms-dos

    Is the error something like:

    "16-bit MS-DOS Subsystem

    C:\Windows\System32\Autoexec.nt The system file is not suitable for running
    MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the
    application."

    If so you'll need to copy and paste autoexec.nt from c:\window\repair to
    c:\windows\system32 more details (and a how-to video) on this can be found
    at:

    http://windows.dasmirnov.net/troubleshooting/commonproblems.php#autoexec.nt

    --
    Paul Smith,