My buddy got a ibuypower gaming computer from amazon for 1100$. Last May. It had an i7 2600k, 12gb, HD6870, 1.5tb hdd, nzxt phantom. GG right? It said it was liquid cooling too, we opened it up to take a look inside and we found this:
1. It was not liquid cooled. It had the crappy intel stock cooler on it.
2. The sata power cables were not connected and they weren't long enough to make the connection to the drive. So we had to un-bundle the power cables and found another cable that was long enough.
3. Windows 7 came corrupt, we had to do a fresh install.
4. The dvd drive came broken.
5. The power supply, kingwin inc, under the teir 5 on eggxpert's forum. Horrible power supply for a gaming computer.
Bottom line: Ibuypower company is not reliable, and most members will say on here that it is cheaper, more fun, and easier to build the computer yourself. You will also learn how to do it yourself, most people can't say that.