Ring Tones

Last response: in Brands
Share
April 21, 2005 9:09:25 PM

Can anyone tell me what software i can use to convert various audio files to
MP3 format so that i can play them on my Nokia 6230.

Many Thanks

Mark

More about : ring tones

Anonymous
April 22, 2005 10:34:59 AM

"Mark" <marks_email@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me what software i can use to convert various audio files
> to MP3 format so that i can play them on my Nokia 6230.
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Mark

just bought a programme called magix ringtone maker - turns any music format
into ringtones, mp3,wav , amr , smarf absolutely brilliant and easy to use.

www.magix.net
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 1:57:01 PM

This was useful thanks. Once the programme has converted tracks to mp3
format how easy is it to transfer to phone? Do you import them from the
programme by dragging the tracks into driver?
Anonymous
April 23, 2005 12:26:26 PM

"Becky via CellPhoneKB.com" <forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote in message
> This was useful thanks. Once the programme has converted tracks to mp3
> format how easy is it to transfer to phone? Do you import them from the
> programme by dragging the tracks into driver?

i have a card reader so just drag the tracks directly to the phones memory
card.

it is a really simple programme to use - the phones that i have ( nokia 6600
and sharp gx30 ) wouldn't allow mp3 to be used as ringtones so magix did the
trick , it's well worth £17.99.

david
!