Is it possible to use two internet connection on one laptop one from wifi and on

rizwan007_007

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2012
i have dell n5010 laptop. i have 2 connections of internet one dsl ,hich i use by wifi router nd use by wifi on laptop and i also have usb internet modem for using out side . now i want to use both the connection simultaneously at home .is it possible .plz guid me in this matter thanks

Short answer: No you cannot use more than one Internet connection at a time.

Long answer: Maybe, but it depends on the software that you run. If the software allows you to choose a particular network interface (most do not), then you would need to manually configure your software to use one or the other.

Are you sure you included the correct link? I read that and it does not seem to do what the OP needs.

rizwan007_007

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2012

of which softwear u talking about.and once accidently i was happen that both the connection was running simultaneously and my speed was 3.8mb(2mb+2mb=4mb)then i dont know what happen after restar the laptop the settings change automatically . from then to now i have tried my best but i m unable to combine both connections .if it is impossible then what was that y my spped was 3.8 mb . plz answer and guide me if u have any type of setting u have in ur mind by use of that i become able to use both connection .. thank i m very tryred plz help me