Is it possible to use two internet connection on one laptop one from wifi and on

i have dell n5010 laptop. i have 2 connections of internet one dsl ,hich i use by wifi router nd use by wifi on laptop and i also have usb internet modem for using out side . now i want to use both the connection simultaneously at home .is it possible .plz guid me in this matter thanks
7 answers Last reply
More about internet connection laptop wifi
  1. Short answer: No you cannot use more than one Internet connection at a time.

Long answer: Maybe, but it depends on the software that you run. If the software allows you to choose a particular network interface (most do not), then you would need to manually configure your software to use one or the other.
  2. this device should do it. you connect your DSL modem and 3G modem to it and it will Load Balance between the two.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875994873&Tpk=CBR400
  3. Emerald said:
    this device should do it. you connect your DSL modem and 3G modem to it and it will Load Balance between the two.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875994873&Tpk=CBR400

Are you sure you included the correct link? I read that and it does not seem to do what the OP needs.
  4. That is not a bad price for a load balancing router!
  5. PhilFrisbie said:
    Short answer: No you cannot use more than one Internet connection at a time.

Long answer: Maybe, but it depends on the software that you run. If the software allows you to choose a particular network interface (most do not), then you would need to manually configure your software to use one or the other.

of which softwear u talking about.and once accidently i was happen that both the connection was running simultaneously and my speed was 3.8mb(2mb+2mb=4mb)then i dont know what happen after restar the laptop the settings change automatically . from then to now i have tried my best but i m unable to combine both connections .if it is impossible then what was that y my spped was 3.8 mb . plz answer and guide me if u have any type of setting u have in ur mind by use of that i become able to use both connection .. thank i m very tryred plz help me
  6. What software were you running when you thought you were getting 3.8MB speed?
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops WiFi Internet Connection Wireless Networking Product