Sign in with
Your question

Problem with display.

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 19, 2012 4:12:44 PM

Hello community, I don't know if the below problem has already been asked or solved or something but since I can't really describe it with words and after 1 hour of looking I decided to just ask here...

So..the last week (I think it occured after installing ccc) My whole screen (texts, icons, even the pointer) have an uhm like..wind effect(if you know photoshop u can understand)
Btw Graphics card->Radeon HD4670 and screen is a 19"widescreen. Here is a pic.. 1 picture=1000words..How do I solve this? x.x

More about : problem display

December 19, 2012 4:22:26 PM

Oh yea, that sucks.
hmm, try uninstalling then reinstalling ccc first.
If it's still messed up try changing resolutions. And the refresh rate. You have to toy with it for a bit. I had the same problem but reinstalling ccc worked.
I also only had this problem when I had HDMI instead of the regular DVI interface cord connected to the card.
m
l
December 19, 2012 4:23:04 PM

plus, something else I noticed is that at some points of the screen it shows text blurry and not so clear like when you're using an inappropriate resolution (my current and recommended is 1440x900)
m
l
Related resources
December 19, 2012 4:25:30 PM

memadmax said:
Oh yea, that sucks.
hmm, try uninstalling then reinstalling ccc first.
If it's still messed up try changing resolutions. And the refresh rate. You have to toy with it for a bit. I had the same problem but reinstalling ccc worked.
I also only had this problem when I had HDMI instead of the regular DVI interface cord connected to the card.

ok I'mma try and get back to you shortly
m
l
December 19, 2012 4:42:03 PM

Ya indeed, this did the trick...(feels stupid) it was too simple after all xD thanks mate.
m
l
December 19, 2012 5:07:55 PM

No problem, have a good one
=D
m
l
!