NZXT Help

Will a triple radiator fit in an NZXT Phantom? Im upgrading to an xspc 360 rad kid and i jsut wanted to know if i can fit a triple in the case,Ontop preferably.Thanks!
5 answers Last reply
More about nzxt help
  1. There are multiple NZXT Phantoms lol it will fit in the 820
    http://i.imgur.com/wN49oh.jpg
  2. meowmix44 said:
    There are multiple NZXT Phantoms lol it will fit in the 820
    http://i.imgur.com/wN49oh.jpg

    Well if i was talking about the 820 i would have specified the 820,Im talking about the regular phantom...The original one.
  3. EchoOne said:
    Well if i was talking about the 820 i would have specified the 820,Im talking about the regular phantom...The original one.

    No :( its not long enough :( Its only capable of 2 200mm fans, You would need a wide rad for that but 2 200mm in size
  4. meowmix44 said:
    No :( its not long enough :( Its only capable of 2 200mm fans, You would need a wide rad for that but 2 200mm in size

    Not long enough? 200mm+200mm=400mm and a 360rad is well 360mm..Its most definantly long enough maybey not wide enough but i figured im mounting my 360 on the rear of my case anyways :P
  5. Nice :) :)):::
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Cases Systems