Error Identification 2

Thank you Jimmy S. for ur reply :) It began with Neverwinter Nights and it
studdered and restarted the computer. Ive updated the drivers necessary and
it has been about a yr since i have tried playing the game. It has reappeared
in Prince of Persia- Warrior Within which i started 1 week ago.

Specs if needed again:

ATI RADEON X300 series
Pentium 4 processor
GATEWAY model computer
512 mb ram

Hi Grael,

I couldn't find our original thread, however based on your post...

Your system is most likely restarting as a result of a STOP error.

To stop this behavior go to Control Panel / System / Advanced /
Click the Startup and Recovery Settings button / Uncheck the box
labeled "Automatically restart" under the System Failure section.

To analyze the error, try the steps in: http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

If the error indicates a file name that begins with ati, or nv (nVidia)
the most likely solution would be to install the latest drivers using
the instructions at: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/Video.html#drivers

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"Jimmy S." <Private> wrote in message news:42239ac1$1@usenet01.boi.hp.com...
> Hi Grael,
>
> I couldn't find our original thread, however based on your post...

Late to the party as per usual at the moment!

Grael's original error message:

BCCode : 19 BCP1 : 00000020 BCP2 : 82AE4598 BCP3 : 82AE46D8
BCP4 : 0A280001 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 768_1

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

Thanks Paul :)

Grael, let's go ahead and stop the system from restarting when
it experiences those STOP errors to see if it lists your video
driver .dll file as the culprit.