java plug-in control panel

Downloaded Java From Sun but I cannot access the plug-in control panel.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Hi Midloden,

"Midloden" <Midloden@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BEFAB079-95E1-4FE3-99F8-6BFE05DBC71A@microsoft.com...
> Downloaded Java From Sun but I cannot access the plug-in control panel.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

What happens when you try to access it? Any error messages?

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

No error messages, all I can access is the Java control panel there is no
Java plug-in control panel icon, so I cannot set java to run on my SBC Yahoo
DSL browser.

Hi,

"Midloden2004" <Midloden2004@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A59CED90-7695-48D9-94AD-E6AF0FF989C9@microsoft.com...
| No error messages, all I can access is the Java control panel there is no
| Java plug-in control panel icon, so I cannot set java to run on my SBC Yahoo
| DSL browser.

Troubleshoot and verify your installation using the method(s) on this page:
http://java.com/en/download/help/pogo.jsp

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms