Nokia 6100 Battery Life Question

Last response: in Brands
April 24, 2005 12:20:21 AM

Is it normal for the BL-4C battery charge in the Nokia 6100 to only
last about 2 to 3 days ?
The Nokia manual claims 2 to 6 hours talk time and 150 to 320 hours in
standby for battery charge life.
I very rarely use it for anything but text and the battery is fairly
new but having been purchased in EBay I cannot be certain that it is
the genuine Nokia part.
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 6:23:32 AM

'funnily' enough the BL4C I bought on eBay only lasts 1-2 days in my
wife's 5100 compared witha week plus for a genuine Nokia.
!