Version: 6.14.0010.0194
Date: 12/7/2004
and my dirrect x version is 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
why cant i pla this game or is there a fix for my promblem

"chad" <chad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi I would like to know if there is a patch for my video card it is a
> "Via/S3G unichrome IGP" with 64mb ram and ita on-board video card. I
> bought
> the computer at wal-mart it is a HP Pavilion a735w 2.1Ghz with 512Mb RAM
> Running Windows XP Home w/ SP2. I am trying to play Halo - Combat Evolved
> but when I start the game I get " We are sorry, but youre computers video
> hardware is below the recommended minimum spec for this game. If you wish
> upgrade please contact youre computer manufacturer for any necessary
> assistance. Machine info: 2100MHz, 448Mb, 64MB VIA KM400 (0x7205) " but
> the minimum specs for the game are: 128Mb Ram, 733MHz Processor, 32MB/3D
> T&L
> capable video card.

Hello.

I don't believe it's a supported graphics card. - Due to the lack of T&L
(transform and lighting). S3, Via and Intel chipsets really aren't suitable
for modern games at all.

You could try updating the graphics drivers, these can probably be obtained
from HP's site, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Sorry.

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

Liechengsos

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2008
Yes hi i am having a slightly similar problem with mine. i bought Garry's Mod and i started playing and it worked fine then minimized and a error came up saying my [graphics have been changed to lowest setting to reduce system failure this messege will come up next time you open the program asking if you want to change the settings]. what the heck i just wanna play the freaking game computer.
Any suggestions?
Email-
Liechengsos@gmail.com