Monitor Help

hershgupta

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011
First sorry for my bad English.
Coming to my problem,
I having a real time hard to select monitor for my new Build. I actually playing Counter Strike 1.6 for more then 5-6 years now, I have played on refresh rate of 75Hz. Now when I am building my new PC (I will provide my New Build Specs at last), and wanted to buy Monitor of 24 Inch, i found that every monitor provide 60hz. I just can't understand, as right now I am using AOC 916Swa LCD which is very old monitor can provide 75hz , why these new monitor and so costly they are , then why they still provide only 60hz. So someone please can explain me why is that. Why is these costly monitors don't provide refresh rate more then 60hz while my this OLD monitor provide 75hz which was so cheap compare to the price. Some one please help me here.

My New Build Specs:

ASUS MOTHERBOARD MAXIMUS V GENE
i7 3770K
Ripjaws 1600 8GB
HD 7870 Sapphire
1TB segate Barracuda
650W GX series
Cooler Master Elite 341 Plus Cabinet
Cooler Master 212 evo
Asus Dvd Writer

The price will tell you everthing, lower price is most likely lower quality. You need compare the brand and quality like color, viewing angles, and contrast ratio, etc. Yes, anyone is shopping for better quality at a lower cost.

For 24 inch LCD monitor, the best one I think is the dell ultraSharp U2412M but you pay high price. Other monitors like ASUS, Samsung are more popular.

hershgupta

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011

I think u didn't get me.