Closed

How do i download a new grafics card?

my cod 9 game is so laggy on my laptop why is it going so slow.
some of my friends tell me i need to get new graphics card but they are too expenzive. how do i download a gtx 690?
12 answers Last reply
More about download grafics card
  1. You don't because you can't.
  2. are you trolling? there is no cod 9 unless you come from the future, also you cant download computer parts over the internet...you can order them and have them shipped to you :D
  3. Mousemonkey said:
    You don't because you can't.

dude, if u can.... close this thread!
    he is obviously trolling :hello:
  4. alvine said:
    are you trolling? there is no cod 9 unless you come from the future, also you cant download computer parts over the internet...you can order them and have them shipped to you :D

Black OPs 2 is the ninth in the C.o.D series IIRC, so it is possible that he's not from the future.
  5. dheeraj9933 said:
    dude, if u can.... close this thread!
    he is obviously trolling :hello:

Or just not too bright and seriously misinformed.
  6. o well if i cant download then how do i buy one cheap. i have a acer aspire one
  7. XxProCODGamerxX said:
    o well if i cant download then how do i buy one cheap. i have a acer aspire one

Even if you found one for sale at a cheap price you would not be able to fit it in your laptop as its not possible, just accept that you have a rubbish laptop and next time build or buy a proper PC.
  8. screw this. pc gaming is gay. im tired of pc games always lagging and looking crappy. im playing on xbox 360
  9. That's probably the best thing for you, simple plug and play that doesn't confuse.
  10. Ups I don't follow CoD games as they use the same graphics engine.
    Yes use consoles as they are noob friendly
  11. i told u he is a troll.
    he just wanted to come in here and say something ridiculous about pc gaming.
    and prove that he is a xbox fanboy.
    close this thread right now, tom's hardware has a lot of genuine questions.
    we dont need people like him runing the image
  12. dheeraj9933 said:
    i told u he is a troll.
    he just wanted to come in here and say something ridiculous about pc gaming.
    and prove that he is a xbox fanboy.

close this thread right now, tom's hardware has a lot of genuine questions.
    we dont need people like him runing the image

Yeah but its been a bit of fun though! :lol:
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Download Call of Duty Graphics