Want your opinions on my gaming system. :)

I'm 13 years old and I love computer. :P So much I decided to build one in January. :)

The specs are:
Zalman z11 case (plus)
i5 3570K overclocked to 4.2ghz
Sapphire AMD Radeon 7850 2gb
Seagate 1TB Barracuda 7200RPM Hard Drive
Asus P8Z77-V
8gb black mamba 1600mhz
Corsair 600W CX series - builder
Lite-on DVD-RW

It came up to £615. I'm very happy with it, and proud of it. :) Just wanted to know what you guys think. :)
7 answers Last reply
More about want opinions gaming system
  1. Also, I'll be adding a second hard drive and a 128gb ssd for my birthday in May. :)
  2. Better to just get a 7870 now if you can. If you choose to upgrade later, you will lose some money selling the 7850.

The 2gb version of the 7850 is not really worth it unless you play on really high resolutions or crank up AA.

Otherwise a decent build.
  3. Thanks. :) I play 1920x1080.
  4. should have used an i3 and put the 70 bucks in to the gpu :) but this has lots of room for upgrading... 6/10.
  5. The gpu is pretty nice:P I will eventualy save up for an even better one! :) and when my ssd goes in it will speed it up a lot:)
  6. Very nice. I am 14 and I built this (still waiting on a few new parts and I will post pictures) back in January of 2012 (so yes, it is sort of old)

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/A13

Good luck with everything :) (Im not sure if you built it already... A few of the posts confused me, so sorry about that)
  7. I've already built it. :) And nice man! :D
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems