Media Player problems on 6260

I'm having problems playing mp3's using the Real player software on my 6260.
The tracks play, but every couple of seconds there is what I can only
describe as a "squeak" during playback like some kind of interference. It
happens when using speaker or headphones so I've ruled them out. I've got a
512mb card in the phone with a few different albums on and they're all the
same so I've also ruled out the mp3's, they also play fine on PC.

Any idea's or suggestions to a cure would be much appreciated as its slowly
driving me nuts.

Deano
1 answer Last reply
More about media player problems 6260

    "Deano" <deanfrom.walessheep@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > I'm having problems playing mp3's using the Real player software on my
    6260.
    > The tracks play, but every couple of seconds there is what I can only
    > describe as a "squeak" during playback like some kind of interference. It
    > happens when using speaker or headphones so I've ruled them out. I've got
    > 512mb card in the phone with a few different albums on and they're all the
    > same so I've also ruled out the mp3's, they also play fine on PC.
    >
    > Any idea's or suggestions to a cure would be much appreciated as its
    slowly
    > driving me nuts.

    Update: unable to find anyone with a cure for Real player problem but
    installation of 'ultra mp3' player seems to have sorted it, it plays tracks
    without the annoying "squeak".

    Deano

Nokia MP3 Media Player