AOE II Expansion

I have AOE II Kings loaded on my computer and it works fine. I just tried to
install AOE II Conquers Expansion and it keeps telling me that it cannot
install as it needs AOE II Kings as well and it can't find it, even though I
know it's there as I just played it? I don't play online. Any ideas anybody
as I am totally useless when it comes to things like this and it's getting
very frustrating!

Hi Micky,

"MickY G" <MickYG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3CF9FFF9-BF21-4684-9AF7-B86B834B7037@microsoft.com...
|I have AOE II Kings loaded on my computer and it works fine. I just tried to
| install AOE II Conquers Expansion and it keeps telling me that it cannot
| install as it needs AOE II Kings as well and it can't find it, even though I
| know it's there as I just played it? I don't play online. Any ideas anybody
| as I am totally useless when it comes to things like this and it's getting
| very frustrating!

It seems like you'll have to uninstall and then reinstall AOK / AOK Expansion
in order for it to be properly recognized by the Conquerors installer.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms