Sign in with
Your question

New $2500 build!

Last response: in Systems
February 5, 2013 1:00:09 AM

I would really appreciate some help with my new build as I am new to home-brew computers and could use as much help as possible! Thanks!

Approximate Purchase Date: The end of this month, unless you think I should wait for the Haswells.

Budget Range: $2300-$2500+. The plus is, if you think a $50 upgrade would benefit hugely, feel free to add that.

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, internet browsing, streaming videos.

Are you buying a monitor: Yes, I will need a good monitor.

Do you need to buy OS: Yes, Windows.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Whatever's cheapest as long as it isn't "Joe's Cheap Shady Computers."

Parts Preferences: Intel CPU, NVIDIA graphics, unless you strongly disagree with that. (Please no AMD/NVIDIA turf wars!)

Overclocking: Maybe, sometime down the line when it gets a little outdated. But again, if you think it a good idea, I will take your advice.

SLI or Crossfire: No, too expensive.

Your Monitor Resolution: 1920x1200, a 24-inch monitor for gaming, so has to have fast refresh rate and low input lag.

Additional Comments: I would like a quiet PC. Again, for hardcore gaming on maxed graphics; it has to be able to handle some of the most lag-inducing games on the market.

Why Are You Upgrading: My current computer sucks. I cannot game on it. Parts are not salvageable as I am giving it to someone.

Thanks for looking at this and maybe helping me with builds,
Efngn

More about : 2500 build

February 5, 2013 1:19:36 AM

EDIT: IGNORE THIS! LOOK AT MY MORE RECENT POST!
m
l
!