SSD Samsung 840 pro 256
HDD Velicoraptor 1tb 10000Rpm
Monitor: Asus vg278h 3d
GPU: please help not sure yet
Power supply recs?
And so on

Sincerely
Forresto

Any advice, changes, or additions greatly appreciated. Not gonna stray much from above. Unless convinced.
Will continually update till build is done. And then some

Why do you need such an extreme rig? Do you actually need the power or are you just getting performance for performance's sake?

GPU, Sapphire Vapor-X HD7970 Ghz is the best single GPU card you can get right now.

PSU: Given that you would have at least two cards in this given its extreme-ness, at least an 850W on this build. If three cards, then 1000W. Dont bother with four cards.
Get a unit from Seasonic, XFX or Corsair.

fbdawg

Honorable
Feb 4, 2013
Extreme is too loosely thrown around....... Clearly extreme people aren't worried about power supply. Simple cooling and wattage 850w unless I overload with SLI. The plan with graphics usage initially.
Incredible monitor for Gaming and main display: asus vg278
2nd monitor: multitasking basic monitor
3rd pioneer elite tv: movies

That's the plan how should I set it up both cost effective but in the extreme realm without overdoing it
GPU set up advice kind community?

Just know, that as you get higher up the performance ladder, the more it costs each time to go up a rung. The words "Extreme" and "Cost-Effective" do not go hand in hand. You can build a top-of-the line gaming rig for about $1500, you dont need to spend ridiculous amounts to get good performance.

Might want to fill this out, will clear up what you actually want from the rig.
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/353572-31-build-upgrade-advice

fbdawg

Honorable
Feb 4, 2013
Thank you very little. So again since the sentence was unclear. Best GPU for above rig? Maybe i'll use the word mid range instead of cost effective and dare not use the word extreme. Maybe I'll fill the form out in the future.