How do i open ports 23594 and 23595?

Deleted member 3023

I'm trying to get on runescape, but it's saying there might be a firewall,
and I need to allow ports 23594 and 23595 to allow TCP traffic.

Deleted member 3023

Oops. I need to open ports 43594 and 43595 for TCP traffic.

"Corey" wrote:

> I'm trying to get on runescape, but it's saying there might be a firewall,
> and I need to allow ports 23594 and 23595 to allow TCP traffic.

Hi Corey,

Try adding the game to the exemptions list first for Windows Firewall,
and then only as a last resort should you open the ports using:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/security/internet/sp2_wfexceptions.mspx

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms