Hello,

I recently pruchased a computer system, and I am hoping to play games like
Call of Duty, Battlefield 1942, and other first person shooters. But my
system doesn't have an AGP or PCI Express expansion slot. Would anyone know
what the best PCI supported video card for gaming is?

Thanks,
Devin

Hi Devin,

Please do yourself a favor before investing in a PCI card
and upgrade that new computer for one that's built for
gaming, especially since the games you like require some
good hardware in order to really enjoy the gameplay.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms