I am trying to install some older kids game software (Windows 95/98) on XP
Home and immediately receive message telling me it will not install and at
the bottom it says Error 112, and that I should contact the manufacturer. In
my case there is more than 1 manufacturer. Before I do that, does anyone have
a simple solution? The XP Compatability feature does not seem to be of any
help either.
--
Scott Thornton

Hi Scott,

Here's what to do to resolve
Error 112 Setup Installation Error:
Setup is unable to decompress and copy all of the program files needed to proceed with the installation.
This error will occur if there is insufficient free space on the temporary files folder.

To resolve the issue:

1. Start Windows Explorer and navigate to %SystemRoot%\Temp.

2. Press CTRL+A.

3. Press Shift+Delete.

4. Press Yes to confirm the deletion.

5. Use the Disk Cleanup Tool - See