Hi there im looking for some advice, I want to know what you think about this build as a gaming PC.. Its reasonably Cheap and to me seems good. If someone could give me a rough idea of what it could handle etc.. As im reasonably new to these sorta things.
Here's the build:
- Asus M5A99X EVO Rev 2 (Motherboard)
- AMD FX 8320 Black Edition (Processor)
- 2GB Asus GTX 660 (Video Card)
- 1TB Toshiba DT01ACA100 (Hard Drive)
- 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair DDR3 Vengeance (RAM)
- 550W Corsair Enthusiast Series Modular (Power Supply)
- CiT Vantage Black Mid Tower Gaming Case (Case)
- 21.5" Acer G226HQLBbd LED Full HD Monitor (Screen)
- Samsung SH-224BB/RSMS 24x DVD±R (DVD Drive)
I realise some of the things are not relivant the build itself but I thought I would list it anyway. ANY sort of feedback is appreciated, and would love to hear to any advice you may have.