Corsair Vengeance Quad Channel 16GB DDR3-1600MHz 1,35V GOLD

Sharkoon T5 Value

OCZ Vertex 4 SATA III 2.5" SSD

Lite-On IHAS124-04 Direct leverbaar

Asrock Z77 Extreme6 DIMM 1,5V

MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC

Much appreciated thank you.

G

Yea sorry i wanted to edit my original post. So even though the Vengeance memory is 1,35V as opposed to 1,5 i can still use it? Maybe if it isn't i can adjust the voltage in the bios?

1.35 volt is fine , and if you ran it at 1.5 volt you could overclock it .

Whats NOT fine is that its a quad channel kit designed for intel socket 2011 motherboards . It would work in dual channel in your mb
But its a waste of money since more than 2 x4 gig of RAM wont improve game performance

It's fine, either at that or if you want to raise it, also yes, a dual channel kit is better for lga 1155, that ram seems expensive...

G

I know people don't need 16 gigs right now but i kinda thought i should just fill all the DIMM connectors so they don't collect dust. The goal for me is to make the collors match. Will this have a negative effect on the system? 7

Also another question. I have a radeon 3850. Can i use this videocard to run a seperate screen? Not crossfire it with the 7950 but just use it to run another screen so my 7950 only focuses on 1 screen? It might not really matter but i kind of wondered if it is possible.