I just bought Star Trek Elite Force 2 and when I start it it says there is no
Open GL support, so now i can't play it. Can i modify some settings or
something to make it work?
I have a ATI Rage Pro 128 Ulra GP AGP video card w/ 32MB video ram and xp
home.

Simple was is to update your graphic card software by downloading the latest
update from the manufacturer's web site.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"Patrick" <Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just bought Star Trek Elite Force 2 and when I start it it says there is
>no
> Open GL support, so now i can't play it. Can i modify some settings or
> something to make it work?
> I have a ATI Rage Pro 128 Ulra GP AGP video card w/ 32MB video ram and xp
> home.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Go here http://www.opengl.org/ and see if there is any help.

"Patrick" <Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just bought Star Trek Elite Force 2 and when I start it it says there is
>no
> Open GL support, so now i can't play it. Can i modify some settings or
> something to make it work?
> I have a ATI Rage Pro 128 Ulra GP AGP video card w/ 32MB video ram and xp
> home.

You must use the drivers provided from the manufacturer. Most of the
included video drivers that are shipped with the XP install CDs are limited
and do not have the complete DirectX/OpenGL modules.