Outlook not showing calender dates from phone

Help!

I sync my 6630 to Outlook 2003 via PC Suite 6.5.

Dates entered directly into Outlook appear on the phone no problem.

Dates entered directly into the phone do not appear in Outlook, even though
I am informed by PC Suite that they have been added.

Any ideas?
6 answers Last reply
More about outlook showing calender dates phone

    Are you sure the synchronisation has been set up to synchronise both
    ways? I can't remember the default; but the options definately exist to
    just copy from the phone to the PC, or vice-versa, or both ways.

    Go to 'Nokia PC synch' - 'properties' - 'advanced' then click on the
    'direction' tab.

    Yep - it's syncing both ways - and PC Suite reports that the dates have been
    added from my phone, yet they do not appear in Outlook.

    "Rob Tompsett" <info@rtphoto.net> wrote in message
    > Yep - it's syncing both ways - and PC Suite reports that the dates have
    > been added from my phone, yet they do not appear in Outlook.
    >
    > <airsmoothed@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Are you sure the synchronisation has been set up to synchronise both
    >> ways? I can't remember the default; but the options definately exist to
    >> just copy from the phone to the PC, or vice-versa, or both ways.
    >>
    >> Go to 'Nokia PC synch' - 'properties' - 'advanced' then click on the
    >> 'direction' tab.

    I have exactly the same problem. It's doubly weird as I also have a pocket
    PC that sits in the cradle next to my PC and syncs with Outlook on a
    continuous basis. The pocket PC shows the calendar entries that have just
    gone over from the 6630 via Outlook but which don't show in Outlook itself!
    If I 'edit' and save the entries on the pocket PC they immediately then
    appear in Outlook even though I don't actually make any changes.

    What version of Outlook are you using (I'm on Outlook 2003)?

    Just tried PC suite 6.5 + 6680 + outlook 2000 SP3 + win2k and it
    transferred a date entered into the phone to the outlook calendar OK.
    Can't think of anything else at the moment. :-(

    Yep, I'm 2003 also.

    I never had this problem with my 6600 and the version of PC Suite bundled
    with it. I wonder if it's a problem with 6.5?

    "Rob Tompsett" <robt@rtphoto.net> wrote in message
    > Yep, I'm 2003 also.
    >
    > I never had this problem with my 6600 and the version of PC Suite bundled
    > with it. I wonder if it's a problem with 6.5?

    The entries are obviously going across to Outlook for the pocket PC to be
    able to pick them up. Outlook must therefore be looking for something within
    the entry that is either incorrect or just not there (I guess???).

    I could never get PC Suite 6.4 to work with my Outlook contacts however I
    can't remember ever having this problem with appointments not displaying. I
    too therefore suspect that it's an issue with PC Suite 6.5.

Nokia Phones Outlook Outlook 2003