New N70, N90 + N91 W-CDMA Nokia Details

Foillow the link below for details of the new Nokia N-Series mobiles.

http://www.nokia.com/nseries/index.html?loc=inside,main_n91

These look really good and should shake up ther 3G marketplace.

(Our membership are already drooling and discussing the specs)

--
www.talk3g.co.uk - The Independent UK 3G Forum - Come and join us!
3 answers Last reply

    The N91 looks like a possible replacement for my 6230, my 1Gb memory card to
    a 4Gb hard drive, very nice. Wonder what the battery is like.

    On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 19:15:38 +0100, "Richard"
    <deadeyedic30@deadeyedic30.plus.com> wrote:

    >The N91 looks like a possible replacement for my 6230, my 1Gb memory card to
    >a 4Gb hard drive, very nice. Wonder what the battery is like.

    Still same battery...

    New nokia summary:
    http://www.symbian-freak.com/news/0405/nss.htm

    N70
    http://www.symbian-freak.com/news/0405/n70.htm

    N90
    http://www.symbian-freak.com/news/0405/n90.htm

    N91
    http://www.symbian-freak.com/news/0405/n91.htm

    Get more guides and advice at:
    =============================
    www.symbian-freak.com
    =============================
    Symbian Freak introduces various researches for symbian users like:
    - Error Fixes,
    - Modding,
    - Guides,
    - Tutorials
    - Ask guru form
    - and offcourse a detailed forum with professional support for every single user.
    To get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

    Don't take life too seriously
    you're not going to survive it,
    anyway

    has anyone got an idea when the new N series of Nokias will be
    released in the uk?! I am interested in the N70, so I am wondering if
    it's worth wating for that before I upgrade, than waste my free annual
    upgrade on the 6680?

Nokia