New N70, N90 + N91 W-CDMA Nokia Details

Tags:
  • Nokia
Last response: in Brands
April 27, 2005 7:10:08 PM

Foillow the link below for details of the new Nokia N-Series mobiles.

http://www.nokia.com/nseries/index.html?loc=inside,main...

These look really good and should shake up ther 3G marketplace.

(Our membership are already drooling and discussing the specs)

--
www.talk3g.co.uk - The Independent UK 3G Forum - Come and join us!

More about : n70 n90 n91 cdma nokia details

April 27, 2005 11:15:38 PM

The N91 looks like a possible replacement for my 6230, my 1Gb memory card to
a 4Gb hard drive, very nice. Wonder what the battery is like.
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 12:43:00 PM

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 19:15:38 +0100, "Richard"
<deadeyedic30@deadeyedic30.plus.com> wrote:

>The N91 looks like a possible replacement for my 6230, my 1Gb memory card to
>a 4Gb hard drive, very nice. Wonder what the battery is like.

Still same battery...

New nokia summary:
http://www.symbian-freak.com/news/0405/nss.htm

N70
http://www.symbian-freak.com/news/0405/n70.htm

N90
http://www.symbian-freak.com/news/0405/n90.htm

N91
http://www.symbian-freak.com/news/0405/n91.htm

Get more guides and advice at:
=============================
www.symbian-freak.com
=============================
Symbian Freak introduces various researches for symbian users like:
- Error Fixes,
- Modding,
- Guides,
- Tutorials
- Ask guru form
- and offcourse a detailed forum with professional support for every single user.
To get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

=====================
Don't take life too seriously
you're not going to survive it,
anyway
Anonymous
May 16, 2005 8:02:23 AM

has anyone got an idea when the new N series of Nokias will be
released in the uk?! I am interested in the N70, so I am wondering if
it's worth wating for that before I upgrade, than waste my free annual
upgrade on the 6680?
!