Black Ops 2 Question

Hey everyone, I recently purchased a GTX 660Ti Superclocked (Factory overclocked) for myself. It's amazing; I can play GTA IV, BF3, and Borderlands all on maxed out settings. Yet, when it comes to Black Ops 2, I lag. I already turned DoF down to low, and originally I had all other settings on high. Now they're on medium, and it's still lagging. The frames are dropping randomly, it's not steady lag. I tried capping my frames at 60, 120, and no cap at all. Can anyone tell me why this is happening?
7 answers Last reply
More about black question
  1. That is supposed to be a game problem.
    Reinstall it or install new patches
  2. Sumukh_Bhagat said:
    That is supposed to be a game problem.
    Reinstall it or install new patches

    Nope, it isn't. All 660 Ti owners I've spoken to have a similar problem. I have the latest drivers and patches for the game.
  3. You have 310.70 version of Nvidia Drivers.
    That driver is supposed to be Optimized for the game. :ouch:
    Never heard any other 660 Ti owner saying that.

    Then maybe the game isn't optimized for GTX 660 Ti. :lol:
  4. Sumukh_Bhagat said:
    You have 310.70 version of Nvidia Drivers.
    That driver is supposed to be Optimized for the game. :ouch:
    Never heard any other 660 Ti owner saying that.

    Then maybe the game isn't optimized for GTX 660 Ti. :lol:

    Hmmm maybe not, and I saw that when I downloaded the driver and was happy haha. Is it maybe a problem with my Nvidia CP settings?
  5. Your settings should be set on "Let the 3D Application Decide."

    Or check and Optimize it on your Own.
  6. Sumukh_Bhagat said:
    Your settings should be set on "Let the 3D Application Decide."

    Or check and Optimize it on your Own.

    Oh, I also have dual monitors. Should I set the "Multi-display/mixed-GPU acceleration" to Multiple or single display performance mode?
  7. As I don't have a dual Monitor setup, I'm clueless.
    So check out by Changing the settings and see which suits it better.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx Battlefield Lag Graphics