This is where you most say your OS,series...
Also if this is the right way, don't really know what to download.(just the top one, all of them, only the optional)
And how install them, reboot after every driverinstall or just cancel untill the last one. http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/rad...
Hope I get some good advice because I need it.
Thanks and sorry for my english
I am really new at this, so what I need to download?
I do need catalyst for my control panel, thats for shure,
But whats the difference between beta and NET 4 support and what does it mean.
And have no crossfire so app profiles is not needed? Aldo the HD6990 is a dual GPU.
1) Download Driver Fusion HERE.
2) Download Catalyst 12.11 beta11 drivers HERE. but don't install.
3) Download Catalyst 12.11 CAP 2 HERE
4) Custom uninstall all AMD software through Control Panel, select everything and reboot.
5) Run Driver Fusion and clean AMD display drivers - reboot.
6) Re-install CCC and reboot.
7) Install the CAP profile and reboot.
In CCC there is an option to run Crossfire for applications that have no associated Catalyst Application Profile (6990 is CF). Make sure it's checked. Fixes games that do not officially support multiple cards. ie: Assassins Creed 3.