MSN zone online games

March 8, 2005 7:05:07 PM

I use to play Bespelled online. Now that I have updated to Windows XP with
Sp2 applied, I cannot load the game. I have gone through all the
recommendations under the link that says "If this game never loads..., click
here for help." Nothing has helped. Is there a know cause of this problem
and a known cure? This is the help page, but nothing helps.
http://zone.msn.com/en/support/article/support3203.htm
--
Sarah

More about : msn zone online games

Anonymous
March 8, 2005 7:05:08 PM

Sarah, you should post to one of the microsoft.public.games.zone.*
newsgroups. The Zone experts over there can help you since they deal with
those problems all the time.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"Sarah" <s.oriley@@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
>I use to play Bespelled online. Now that I have updated to Windows XP with
>Sp2 applied, I cannot load the game. I have gone through all the
>recommendations under the link that says "If this game never loads...,
>click here for help." Nothing has helped. Is there a know cause of this
>problem and a known cure? This is the help page, but nothing helps.
> http://zone.msn.com/en/support/article/support3203.htm
> --
> Sarah

March 8, 2005 8:49:48 PM

"Chris H." <winxpnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Sarah, you should post to one of the microsoft.public.games.zone.*
> newsgroups. The Zone experts over there can help you since they deal with
> those problems all the time.
> --
> Chris H.
> Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
> Associate Expert

Thanks Chris. I will load that NG.

--
Sarah
April 4, 2005 8:07:02 PM

i tried all the fixes nothing worked till i added a another acount to xp to
sign in with

"Sarah" wrote:

> I use to play Bespelled online. Now that I have updated to Windows XP with
> Sp2 applied, I cannot load the game. I have gone through all the
> recommendations under the link that says "If this game never loads..., click
> here for help." Nothing has helped. Is there a know cause of this problem
> and a known cure? This is the help page, but nothing helps.
> http://zone.msn.com/en/support/article/support3203.htm
> --
> Sarah

Anonymous
April 4, 2005 10:05:51 PM

Do you realize you're answering posts which are nearly a month old? 8-)
In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

!