MSN zone online games

I use to play Bespelled online. Now that I have updated to Windows XP with
Sp2 applied, I cannot load the game. I have gone through all the
recommendations under the link that says "If this game never loads..., click
here for help." Nothing has helped. Is there a know cause of this problem
and a known cure? This is the help page, but nothing helps.
http://zone.msn.com/en/support/article/support3203.htm
--
Sarah
4 answers Last reply

    Sarah, you should post to one of the microsoft.public.games.zone.*
    newsgroups. The Zone experts over there can help you since they deal with
    those problems all the time.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "Chris H." <winxpnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Sarah, you should post to one of the microsoft.public.games.zone.*
    > newsgroups. The Zone experts over there can help you since they deal with
    > those problems all the time.
    > --
    > Chris H.
    > Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
    > Associate Expert

    Thanks Chris. I will load that NG.

    --
    Sarah

    i tried all the fixes nothing worked till i added a another acount to xp to
    sign in with

    "Sarah" wrote:

    > I use to play Bespelled online. Now that I have updated to Windows XP with
    > Sp2 applied, I cannot load the game. I have gone through all the
    > recommendations under the link that says "If this game never loads..., click
    > here for help." Nothing has helped. Is there a know cause of this problem
    > and a known cure? This is the help page, but nothing helps.
    > http://zone.msn.com/en/support/article/support3203.htm
    > --
    > Sarah

  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.games (More info?)

    Do you realize you're answering posts which are nearly a month old? 8-)
    In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

    "da_lakedaddy" <dalakedaddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i tried all the fixes nothing worked till i added a another acount to xp to
    > sign in with
    >
    > "Sarah" wrote:
    >
    >> I use to play Bespelled online. Now that I have updated to Windows XP
    >> with
    >> Sp2 applied, I cannot load the game. I have gone through all the
    >> recommendations under the link that says "If this game never loads...,
    >> click
    >> here for help." Nothing has helped. Is there a know cause of this
    >> problem
    >> and a known cure? This is the help page, but nothing helps.
    >> http://zone.msn.com/en/support/article/support3203.htm
    >> --
    >> Sarah

MSN Games Microsoft Windows XP