Which GTX 660 ti should I get?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 22, 2012 3:41:16 PM

hello, I'm planing on getting the Gtx 660 ti, I have 4 brands available:

1-Gigabyte gtx 660 ti

2-ASUS gtx 660 ti dc2

3-Zotac AMP! gtx 660 ti

4-MSI PE gtx 660 ti OC

The cheapest one available is the Gigabyte and the MSI cots the most.

I'm buying from a local store so no bundles or free game just the card.

More about : gtx 660

December 22, 2012 4:00:37 PM

go for gtx 660 ftw signature 2 from evga or if u want gtx 660ti go for zotac
a b U Graphics card
December 22, 2012 4:35:22 PM

The gigabyte one. Gigabyte is an excellent nVidia manufacturer. I had an old GTX 550ti for 3 years and didn't have 1 single problem since purchase.

And I also have another 650 one and its very smooth and quiet :) 

However if you want the quietest one, go with the ASUS.
Related resources
a c 91 U Graphics card
December 22, 2012 6:04:45 PM

I'd go with the Gigabyte also. zero problems over many years with all their products I've owned.
December 22, 2012 7:14:32 PM

So Gigabyte over the MSI ?
a b U Graphics card
December 22, 2012 7:23:40 PM

Yes, definitely. But thats my own opinion, others may like MSI but I think Gigabyte is better, got no problems at all as I told you with all their products.
a b U Graphics card
December 22, 2012 7:45:57 PM

Commandermadi said:
The gigabyte one. Gigabyte is an excellent nVidia manufacturer. I had an old GTX 550ti for 3 years and didn't have 1 single problem since purchase.

And I also have another 650 one and its very smooth and quiet :) 

However if you want the quietest one, go with the ASUS.

+1 to that. Although MSI would probably be my first choice (if all were priced equally), I've always had good experiences with Gigabyte - they're a genuinely quality manufacturer. If they're also your cheapest option, go for it!
December 22, 2012 8:45:04 PM

sam_p_lay said:
+1 to that. Although MSI would probably be my first choice (if all were priced equally), I've always had good experiences with Gigabyte - they're a genuinely quality manufacturer. If they're also your cheapest option, go for it!

But why the Gigabyte has the worst reviews ? >.> on newegg the MSI and ASUS have the most good reviews, some people there said that the Gigabye one has overclocking issues and some other weird stuff.

I would love to go with gigabyte since it's the cheapest but those reviews are holding me ugh..

a b U Graphics card
December 22, 2012 8:49:34 PM

I don't shop from Newegg (not American) but everyone says to pay no attention to those reviews. I wouldn't worry about it, even if you do have problems with anything you buy, you just return it :-)
a c 91 U Graphics card
December 22, 2012 8:53:46 PM

sometimes I believe some of the reviews, sometimes I don't. sometimes it's obvious people have petty gripes or don't know what they're talking about.

Buy the card you want or feel comfortable buying. In the end it's YOU that has to be happy.
December 22, 2012 9:01:08 PM

I think i will go with the MSI for it's Triple Volt. thingy .. and it's only 20$ more over the gigabyte, Thanks guys for sharing your opinions :D 

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
December 22, 2012 9:04:03 PM

Good choice :-) Have fun with your purchase!
December 22, 2012 9:05:34 PM

Best answer selected by klagera.
!