CounterStrikeSource probs

Hi,

im playing CounterStrike for a long time now. And
yesterday i updated directx to version 9.0c and since
then the Game isnt starting, the screen pops up but its
all black. i allready reinstalled the game and direct x,
i wanted to install a old directx version but i couldnt
find one, do u know where i can get an old one?

Hi OpatheOne,

Sounds like your existing video drivers don't play nicely with DX 9.
Here are the steps I recommend you use to update your driver:

1. To identify the make and model of your card, right click your
Desktop, choose Properties / Settings / Advanced / Adapter.

2. Download the latest video driver for your card online, using
http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/Video.html#drivers

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms