Built New pc Keyboard + mouse leds + monitors dont turn on

xX_ZEAL123_Xx

Honorable
Dec 9, 2012
Hi i just recently built my first pc which was one of the worst experiences i have ever had. I have been saving up for this pc for 2 years (im 15)
and finally when i got enough money from my job i ordered my pc. I decided to barrow a friends old psu which he claimed worked. WHen i built my pc it turned on fine but when installing windows 7 ultimate it did not detect the harddrives. I tested my hard drives in a friends pc and they both did not show up. So, i came to the conclusion they where dead b/c of the psu i borrowed. So, i had to rma both of them. WHen i got the new HDD and SSD my pc booted up and worked for like 4 days. Then on the next day i tried to boot up to play some skyrim. When i booted up my pc turned on, my extental disk drive did a check for if i put a cd in and my headphones led's turned on. My mouse keyboard and monitors(2) did not turn on. PLEASE HELP. I am out of ideas of what to do.
Specs:
CPU:FX-8150
MOBO:MSI990fxagd80v2
PSU: Corsair HX 850
RAM:patriot Viper 3
GPU:R7970
HDD:WD 1tb caviar black
SSD:OCZ vertex 4 512gb
CPUCOOLER:Corsair H100
CASE:Corsair 600t
Any questions i will respond as soon as i can. :D

eplc99

Honorable
Dec 19, 2012
Not sure how to help but i don't think this post belongs in graphics cards and If you were looking to save money you should have gotten a smaller SSD to save money.

xX_ZEAL123_Xx

Honorable
Dec 9, 2012

The ssd was on sale for the same price as the 120gb and my friend said it worked fine also what section do you think it should be under

xX_ZEAL123_Xx

Honorable
Dec 9, 2012
I installed windows on my WD caviar black 1tb hdd
I dont think you understand my pc boots, and it worked for about a week but recently it has not been able to display anything on my monitors and my mouse and keyboard do not light up (I have a k90 so it has blue leds)