Kris

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Tried installing this game, but recieved:this product
cannot be installed on Windows NT due to a Microsft
DirectX (tm) limitation. Any one out there know what the
Heck it means, other than I cann't install the game. I'm
running XP, radeon 9200, 64 bit chip, 120 sata HD, one
and half gig memmory

Hi Kris,

Another newsgroup regular (Inferno) has written a setup walkthrough TG!
http://home.earthlink.net/~infernofilecabinet4/XpSetupsP_T/ThiefG_Setup.htm

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"Kris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:734f01c525c2$0979d670$a401280a@phx.gbl...
| Tried installing this game, but recieved:this product
| cannot be installed on Windows NT due to a Microsft
| DirectX (tm) limitation. Any one out there know what the
| Heck it means, other than I cann't install the game. I'm
| running XP, radeon 9200, 64 bit chip, 120 sata HD, one
| and half gig memmory

TRENDING THREADS