5D

Last response: in Digital Camera
September 25, 2005 6:20:52 PM

Has the Canon 5D started to apear anywhere in UK yet? Thanks.

More about : 5d

Anonymous
September 25, 2005 7:29:12 PM

"turbo" <turbo@nospam.yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Has the Canon 5D started to apear anywhere in UK yet? Thanks.

Allegedly Jessops Merry Hill in Dudley had one, according to one of our
customers. I will investigate Birmingham tomorrow. Jacobs New Oxford St. has
apparently sold 20, all to pre-order customers.

Martin
Anonymous
September 29, 2005 10:41:53 PM

"Martin Francis" <mcsalty@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D h6c7o$9q8$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...

> "turbo" <turbo@nospam.yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Has the Canon 5D started to apear anywhere in UK yet? Thanks.
>
> Allegedly Jessops Merry Hill in Dudley had one, according to one of our
> customers. I will investigate Birmingham tomorrow. Jacobs New Oxford St.
> has apparently sold 20, all to pre-order customers.

Update: Jacobs B'ham have two 5Ds in stock, at SRP (£2540).

Martin
!