Graphic Problem

March 12, 2005 3:27:02 PM

When I try to load my Age of Mythology game the graphics look like this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/shishinintai/f_u...

My driver is a nvidia geforce 400, what do I need to do to fix this?

More about : graphic problem

Anonymous
March 12, 2005 6:54:18 PM

Have you updated your graphics card drivers lately from the manufacturer's
web site?
In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
Associate Expert

!