Graphic Problem

When I try to load my Age of Mythology game the graphics look like this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/shishinintai/f_up.jpg

My driver is a nvidia geforce 400, what do I need to do to fix this?
1 answer Last reply
More about graphic problem

    Have you updated your graphics card drivers lately from the manufacturer's
    web site?
    In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
    Associate Expert

    "Nick" <Nick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I try to load my Age of Mythology game the graphics look like this:
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/shishinintai/f_up.jpg
    >
    > My driver is a nvidia geforce 400, what do I need to do to fix this?

Microsoft Windows XP