Erased games accidently

HELP!
My daughter erased the games off my computer and I don't have a disc to get
them back. Is there a way to "undo" the damaage without the CD?
3 answers Last reply
More about erased games accidently

    If these are the games which came with Windows XP, go into Control Panel/Add
    or Remove Programs, then click the Add/Remove Windows Components in the left
    pane. With Accessories and Utilities highlighted on the first screen, click
    the Details button. Single left-click Games in the next screen to highlight
    it, then again click the Details button. On the resulting screen you can
    add or remove check marks from any of the listed games.
    In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
    Associate Expert

    "JGRUBBS" <JGRUBBS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > HELP!
    > My daughter erased the games off my computer and I don't have a disc to
    > get
    > them back. Is there a way to "undo" the damaage without the CD?

    Hi JGRUBBS,

    Since that problem just started happening recently, try a System Restore.

    How to use Windows XP System Restore:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/using/howto/gethelp/systemrestore.asp

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "JGRUBBS" <JGRUBBS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15C241A0-5FA1-438F-A6AB-621BF6F39845@microsoft.com...
    > HELP!
    > My daughter erased the games off my computer and I don't have a disc to get
    > them back. Is there a way to "undo" the damaage without the CD?

    By 'erased' do you mean unistalled (in which case no you can't), or deleted
    (in which case you 'may' be able to undelete them to their original locations
    providing that the files are still in the recycle bin.

    "JGRUBBS" wrote:

    > HELP!
    > My daughter erased the games off my computer and I don't have a disc to get
    > them back. Is there a way to "undo" the damaage without the CD?

Games Microsoft Windows XP