Erased games accidently

HELP!
My daughter erased the games off my computer and I don't have a disc to get
them back. Is there a way to "undo" the damaage without the CD?

If these are the games which came with Windows XP, go into Control Panel/Add
or Remove Programs, then click the Add/Remove Windows Components in the left
pane. With Accessories and Utilities highlighted on the first screen, click
the Details button. Single left-click Games in the next screen to highlight
it, then again click the Details button. On the resulting screen you can
add or remove check marks from any of the listed games.
In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
Associate Expert

"JGRUBBS" <JGRUBBS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HELP!
> My daughter erased the games off my computer and I don't have a disc to
> get
> them back. Is there a way to "undo" the damaage without the CD?

Hi JGRUBBS,

Since that problem just started happening recently, try a System Restore.

How to use Windows XP System Restore:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/using/howto/gethelp/systemrestore.asp

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"JGRUBBS" <JGRUBBS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15C241A0-5FA1-438F-A6AB-621BF6F39845@microsoft.com...
> HELP!
> My daughter erased the games off my computer and I don't have a disc to get
> them back. Is there a way to "undo" the damaage without the CD?

By 'erased' do you mean unistalled (in which case no you can't), or deleted
(in which case you 'may' be able to undelete them to their original locations
providing that the files are still in the recycle bin.