Solved

Need a good psu

Hi guys i am going to buy a new gpu i.e. gtx 550 ti. but i want to replace my psu in order to be on the safe side.

i am confused which one to buy and about my motherboard whether it will suit the psu or not

so please suggest me a psu that suits my gpu and motherboard


My specs are

motherboard: dh61ww

psu: ZEB-450W(DSATA)PLUS, 20+4 PIN (http://www.zebronics.com/products/deluxe-series/zeb-450w-dsata-plus-20%2B4-pin)

processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.1GHz

ram: 4gb ram
12 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about need good
  1. Thankyou this one looks perfect for me , but can you tell me where i can get this in india

    because i searched all the online stores like ebay, flipkart etc

    if you do that it would be a great help for me


    thank you
  2. Don't get that Card.
    Whats your Budget?
  3. harishphk said:
    Thankyou this one looks perfect for me , but can you tell me where i can get this in india

    because i searched all the online stores like ebay, flipkart etc

    if you do that it would be a great help for me


    thank you
    Are you sure you want to buy the 550 ti ?It's not very good a GTX 660 would be a solid choice if you cannot afford it.I understand.I just am trying to say i think your going to get pissed and depressed when you see how the 550 ti preforms.
  4. Sumukh_Bhagat said:
    Don't get that Card.
    Whats your Budget?



    RS 8000
  5. regina_49 said:
    Are you sure you want to buy the 550 ti ?It's not very good a GTX 660 would be a solid choice if you cannot afford it.I understand.I just am trying to say i think your going to get pissed and depressed when you see how the 550 ti preforms.



    Thank you for ur concern but i dont have a good budget ( around 8000rs)

    can u tell me where can i get that psu in india
  6. The best is this http://www.flipkart.com/gigabyte-amd-ati-gv-r777oc-1gd-1-gb-gddr5-graphics-card/p/itmd7vspgnmh7z8e?pid=GRCD7VQN8BABFEGK&ref=17776d7c-5418-4e1f-9fcb-761394f89a5d
    Its kind of a little more but still its way better than GTX 550 Ti.
    GTX 550 Ti is ol now, better to get a new card.

    And for your information, I'm too Indian. ;)
  7. Sumukh_Bhagat said:
    The best is this http://www.flipkart.com/gigabyte-amd-ati-gv-r777oc-1gd-1-gb-gddr5-graphics-card/p/itmd7vspgnmh7z8e?pid=GRCD7VQN8BABFEGK&ref=17776d7c-5418-4e1f-9fcb-761394f89a5d
    Its kind of a little more but still its way better than GTX 550 Ti.
    GTX 550 Ti is ol now, better to get a new card.

    And for your information, I'm too Indian. ;)



    ya man thank you can you tell me where can i get this psu

    http://pcpartpicker.com/mr/ncixus/ [...] p1550sxxb9
  8. Best answer
  9. Best answer selected by harishphk.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards GPUs Motherboards Graphics