So I pay for a game but I can't use all the weapons in it,..

Arguing on usenet is like competing in the special
olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.
11 answers Last reply
More about game weapons

    Don't worry.
    When the server was hacked , i played with every extra weapon : only the
    special ops gun and the gun when you're antitank is better then the weapons
    you already got so you miss nothing.
    Special the barrett is worse then the Druganov.

    --
    Met vriendelijke groet,

    Hans Pluijgers
    Hamcall: PA3HGT
    www.pa3hgt.nl

    "PA3HGT" <ft1000(haalweg)@planet.nl> wrote:

    > Special the barrett is worse then the Druganov.

    But if you play USMC you don't get a Dragunov ;-)

    Of course, I'm hoping that one of the next patches will make the Barett
    stronger and/or more accurate.

    Juergen Nieveler
    --
    The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein

    PA3HGT wrote:

    > Don't worry.
    > When the server was hacked , i played with every extra weapon : only the
    > special ops gun and the gun when you're antitank is better then the weapons
    > you already got so you miss nothing.
    > Special the barrett is worse then the Druganov.

    Same. The G36C (special ops unlock) seemed useful but not vastly
    superior, the DAO (antitank unlock) was at least different in that at
    close range you'll take anybody out, and I thought the medic gun was at
    least interesting. The rest of them didn't seem all that useful.

    --
    Erik Max Francis && max@alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
    She's your moon, she's your sun / She could even be the one

    I get more and easier kills with the Druganov .... The M24 is a littlebit
    more effectieve as the Barrett but the Druganov is the best !
    The overall conclusion for myself is that extra weapons are not giving the
    extra "valeu".
    It's remarkeble that when you shoot with the barrett someone in the head ...
    survives ..... also with 2 shots in the head.....
    EA do something with this.

    --
    Met vriendelijke groet,

    Hans Pluijgers
    Hamcall: PA3HGT
    www.pa3hgt.nl

    > PA3HGT wrote:
    >
    >> Don't worry.
    >> When the server was hacked , i played with every extra
    >> weapon : only the special ops gun and the gun when
    >> you're antitank is better then the weapons you already
    >> got so you miss nothing. Special the barrett is worse then the Druganov.
    >
    > Same. The G36C (special ops unlock) seemed useful but
    > not vastly superior, the DAO (antitank unlock) was at least
    > different in that at close range you'll take anybody out, and I thought
    > the
    > medic gun was at least interesting. The rest of them
    > didn't seem all that useful.
    > --
    > Erik Max Francis && max@alcyone.com &&
    > http://www.alcyone.com/max/ San Jose, CA, USA && 37 20 N 121 53 W && AIM
    > erikmaxfrancis She's your moon, she's your sun / She
    > could even be the one -- Nik Kershaw
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    Alleged Accomplice wrote:

    > Arguing on usenet is like competing in the special
    > olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.
    On top of all the other things being said, you bought the game knowing
    it had a ranking to unlock system on it. it says so on the frigging box!
    even if you weren't sharp enough to check out the chatter here months in
    advance or even after the demo release you could have read a review....
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    Erik Max Francis wrote:
    > PA3HGT wrote:
    >
    >> Don't worry.
    >> When the server was hacked , i played with every extra weapon : only
    >> the special ops gun and the gun when you're antitank is better then
    >> the weapons you already got so you miss nothing.
    >> Special the barrett is worse then the Druganov.
    >

    > Same. The G36C (special ops unlock) seemed useful but not vastly
    > superior, the DAO (antitank unlock) was at least different in that at
    > close range you'll take anybody out, and I thought the medic gun was at
    > least interesting. The rest of them didn't seem all that useful.

    I actually disagree. I find the g36c inferior to the M4 as the red dot
    sight is more useful at range then the iron sights of the g36c and they
    do the exact same damge per bullet, the g36c has slightly smaller area
    of deviation but the sight makes up for it. I find the support unlock
    the PKM to be a brutal man killing weapon, you just need to know the
    tricks to use it. there are several. The barrett is useful for taming
    chopper whores on some maps. THe medic rifle is good as you get a decent
    scope and a full auto weapon to replace the M16 and it's burst. If he G3
    had either a 30 rnd mag or a grenade launcher I would go for it. Frankly
    the assault upgrade should have been the XM-8 ( probably the worlds best
    total army weapon system). I unlocked the PKM, next is the L85 medic
    rifle, next the dao-12, next I will be playing the expansion pack so who
    cares......
    Mr. Nemo
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    Stoneskin <no@thanks.com> wrote in news:MPG.1d5302ec8e1317ed989bd8
    @nntp.dsl.pipex.com:

    > "To some extent". People draw the lines in different places.
    > Personally I want an enjoyable, balanced game.

    Try Desert Combat Final. It has overpowered weapons and yet was still great
    fun to play. Nerfing the weapons in BF2 shows a lack of imagination. DCF
    used much more advanced combinations of rock-paper-scissors.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    In article <42e8cde0$0$40465$892e7fe2@authen.white.readfreenews.net>,
    billybob@downonthefarm.com says...
    > I have to agree with you to some extent. When vehicles go in water they
    > should rust instead of explode.

    Ever hear of cutting?
    --
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    "Tiny Pat" <flyace@pi.be.NO> wrote in message
    > In article <42e8cde0$0$40465$892e7fe2@authen.white.readfreenews.net>,
    > billybob@downonthefarm.com says...
    >> I have to agree with you to some extent. When vehicles go in water they
    >> should rust instead of explode.
    >
    > Ever hear of cutting?
    > --

    Cutting?
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    Mr. Nemo wrote:

    > Normally I wont post interspersed with quotes but he might need to
    > re-read his froth covered rants in small pieces to remember wtf he was
    > saying in order to understand the replies.

    I applaud your well turn phrase ;-)

    regards,

    Achtung Ecco
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    >Alleged Accomplice wrote:
    >>

    >On top of all the other things being said, you bought the game knowing
    >it had a ranking to unlock system on it. it says so on the frigging box!
    >even if you weren't sharp enough to check out the chatter here months in
    >advance or even after the demo release you could have read a review...

    ..
    I hadn't actually bought the game when I wrote that, now that I've
    played it and found out that you can still play any role but with
    lesser weapons I think it's alright. You see I thought I wasn't going
    to be allowed to use At weapons or stuff like that until I attained a
    certain rank with just a rifle of some kind.

    Arguing on usenet is like competing in the special
    olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.

Games Video Games