Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

GTX 670 WINDFORCE 2GB QUESTION

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Gtx
  • Cooler Master
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
December 23, 2012 11:39:07 PM

Hello , everybody !



I just wondering my pc can handle or not because I not yet buy the game !

My spec :

GTX 670 windforce 2 gb
120 gb kingston ssd
8 gb ram
asus sabertooth 990fx motherboard
cooler master 212 evo
amd fx 6100 six core processor
750 cooler master psu

Will my processor bottleneck my graphic card ?

I will reply in few minutes ! Thank you .

More about : gtx 670 windforce 2gb question

December 24, 2012 12:56:27 AM

In short, no.
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
December 24, 2012 1:07:51 AM

Nope.
But you'll not be able to get the most out of your card through that cpu.
m
0
l
Related resources
December 24, 2012 2:06:24 AM

Can i5 full out power of the graphic card ? :sweat: 
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
December 24, 2012 2:09:42 AM

ihopeuguyscanhelpme said:
Can i5 full out power of the graphic card ? :sweat: 

yes very easily but why spend $200+motherboard on a intel when you can just upgrade to a 8320/50 and buy no motherboard unless you have money to spend
m
0
l
December 24, 2012 2:15:14 AM

So can my motherboard asus sabertooth 990fx support i5 and i7 ?
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
December 24, 2012 2:18:45 AM

ihopeuguyscanhelpme said:
So can my motherboard asus sabertooth 990fx support i5 and i7 ?

no you would need a new motherboard to put in an i5/i7 but you can put in a fx 8320 or fx 8350 the best cpu's that amd has
m
0
l
December 24, 2012 2:21:23 AM

devilofdeaths said:
no you would need a new motherboard to put in an i5/i7 but you can put in a fx 8320 or fx 8350 the best cpu's that amd has

Will it able to use in the future at least 4 years ? is fx 8320 or fx 8350 almost same with i7 ?
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
December 24, 2012 2:40:28 AM

ihopeuguyscanhelpme said:
Will it able to use in the future at least 4 years ? is fx 8320 or fx 8350 almost same with i7 ?

8350 is basically an i5 2500k
m
0
l
December 24, 2012 3:05:51 AM

devilofdeaths said:
8350 is basically an i5 2500k

Thank , i think i will choose i7 or i5 .... last question !!! please

i7-3770 is it ok ? no k
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
December 24, 2012 3:09:56 AM

ihopeuguyscanhelpme said:
Thank , i think i will choose i7 or i5 .... last question !!! please

i7-3770 is it ok ? no k

what are you going to be doing(video editing,gaming,ect.)
m
0
l
December 24, 2012 3:21:41 AM

devilofdeaths said:
what are you going to be doing(video editing,gaming,ect.)

gaming ! sir
m
0
l

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
December 24, 2012 4:27:25 AM

Check this Review. This will be helpful. http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/cpu-performance-com...
And don't get i7 just for gaming. i5 3570k is enough.
Share
December 24, 2012 4:48:35 AM

Best answer selected by ihopeuguyscanhelpme.
m
0
l
!