Spilled on PC, how to clean?

My friend spilled kool aid on my other friends pc, while it was turned on, there was no video output to see if windows shut down or anything as the pc was not on the output for the tv it was connected too, after it spilled i immediately turned off the pc disconnected everything and started drying and wiping down parts and removing excess kool aid, Everything is apart beside cpu from motherboard, dried everything the best I could, have no idea if any of the parts went out or still work, the top of the motherboard, cpu cooler, motherboard components, top or backplate of the gpu were worst hit, psu fan was facing down and should be fine, hdd and ssd were not hit, ram was not touched. The issue here is the fact thats its a brand new crosshair V, and 670 gtx.

I got the motherboard pretty good, it wasnt as bad as it sounds, the gpu wasnt too bad as only the backplate got hit, but i cant seem to figure out how to remove the backplate from the asus 670, to finish drying. All help is appreciated.

Solution
doesn't sound to good, you can clean and dry as much as you like. It wont hurt your chances just be careful not to damage anything. If it didn't get ruined while it was on. There might be a chance.
Whatever you do make sure you do not try to turn it back on until there is NO moisture left. You might want to try to clean it with Rubbing alcohol since it evaporates so fast. Maybe try to carefully get as much of it as you can with Q-tips.

tenaciousk

Honorable
Jan 18, 2013
doesn't sound to good, you can clean and dry as much as you like. It wont hurt your chances just be careful not to damage anything. If it didn't get ruined while it was on. There might be a chance.
Whatever you do make sure you do not try to turn it back on until there is NO moisture left. You might want to try to clean it with Rubbing alcohol since it evaporates so fast. Maybe try to carefully get as much of it as you can with Q-tips.

Solution
So far seem to have the motherboard fully cleaned off of liquid, still sticky, got all the liquid i could tell from under the gpu backplate.

The last thing on my mind was to attempt to see what still works as i read before to make sure everything has no moisture, just letting sit over night will use some rubbing alcohol tomorrow, let it dry over night again and then maybe attempt to power up, its just terrible not knowing if ur $400 video card is junk or a brand new $230 motherboard lol