[Windows 7_Downloading question] by a new user (:

croutar

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
Hello!
Sorry if my english is not perfect because i'm from Switzerland and normally i talk in french.
But anyway, i went in Houston, Tx. For about a year => last year :) (i don't know if want i'm saying make sence?) And Americans guys were great people.

So, last 4 months, i tryed to download Windows 7 Rc_*****(one of the first version that came out). And it didn't look really as the same that i saw on forums and videos. (Graphicaly)

So i wanted to ask what does really change with Windows 7 (Graphicaly) and where can i download the last version? Do i need a serial, where can i get it? Or a link torrent?

Thanks a lot for the feedback :)

tobensg

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2009
Goto Microsoft website, you can download the Windows RC1 from there.When you request the download you'll be given a product key for Win7 that you can use until March next year. To note the previous versions of Windows 7 were not Release Candidates (RC) they were beta phase. The latest is Windows 7 RC1. What you get in RC1 is pretty much what the final retail version will be like, in both looks and functionality.